Required Information for All Grant Applications
Please note that our online grant application process will guide you through the process for information that will be required when submitting a grant application.
This agency-specific information includes: Mission statement; goals and objectives of the organization; brief summary of the organization's history; description of current programs, activities, and accomplishments; number of paid staff and number of volunteers; information about board or governing body involvement.
This grant-specific information includes: Name of grant requested; amount being requested in grant; brief description of request; and how the request meets the needs of the City of Meriden. Please include in your BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF REQUEST information such as description of issue to be addressed; description of goals and objectives of the grant; description of the activities planned to accomplish these goals; timetable for implementation and period of time in which funds will be spent.
You will be asked to upload the following attachments in support of your grant submission:Financial Documents:
- Your organization’s annual operating budget;
- Budget for this grant request showing income and expenses;
- Actual year-to-date income and expenses for the current year;
- Most recent annual statement for your organization;
- Most recent IRS Form 990
- Current list of board of directors or other governing body;
- A copy of the organization’s IRS determination letter indicating tax-exempt status;
- Most recent annual report, if available